FCB accepts no responsibility for any damages that may be caused due to:
- Functioning, availability, accessibility or continuity of websites that its own website is linked to.
- Maintenance of any information, content or services existing on websites that its own website is linked to.
- The provision or transmission of information, contents or services existing on these websites.
- The quality, legality or reliability of the content and services existing on websites that its own website is linked to.
- Breach of the law, morality or good practices as a consequence of the disclosure, storage and provision of contents supplied by third parties.
- Breach of intellectual or industrial copyright, rights to honour, rights to personal intimacy, family rights, personal image rights or rights regarding the communication of personal information by third parties.
- Performing acts of unfair competition or illegal advertising.
- These contents not being truthful, accurate or up-to-date.
Access to the www.fcbarcelona.com website is voluntary. In general, the user agrees to use the website, and the contents and services that it offers, in a diligent, correct and lawful manner, and to comply with the present general conditions, and any special notices or instructions for use contained in the same and the demands of good faith, exercising due diligence and abstaining from using the website in any way that could prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal operability of the same, or the rights and duties of FCB, its suppliers, other users and, in general, any third party. Minors may not access or use the website without the express consent of their parents or legal guardians.
Specifically, when using the www.fcbarcelona.com website, the user agrees not to:
- Reproduce in any way, not even in the form of a hyperlink, the CLUB website or any of its contents, unless this is done with the express, written and granted permission of somebody from FCB with sufficient authority to do so.
- Not to delete, elude or manipulate the copyright or other details identifying the rights of its owners included in the content, or the technical protection systems, or any other informative mechanism that could contain the content.
- Alter, reprogram, modify, adapt or translate any of this website’s source code. Any partial or total reproduction of the website’s source code on any support and for any reason shall be considered to be an unauthorised copy.
- Enter, store or disclose to or from the website, any information or material that might be defamatory, injurious, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, inciting of violence, discriminatory in terms of race, sex, ideology, religion or any other form, or that is an affront to morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberty, honour, intimacy, the image of third parties or, in general, applicable legislation.
- Enter, store or disclose to or from the website, any program, data, virus, code or any other electronic or physical device that is susceptible to causing damage to the website, or to any of the CLUB’s equipment, systems or networks, or to any other user, or to FCB’s sponsors, collaborators, suppliers etc., or to, in general, any third party.
- Perform actions for advertising or commercial purposes by means of this website, or use the content or information in the same to issue advertising, or to send messages for any commercial purpose, or to collect and store third party personal details.
- Use false identities, or assume the identity of others when using the website or when using any of the services in the same, including use, if relevant, of third party passwords or access codes or similar.
- Destroy, alter, use for one’s own purposes, render unusable or damage the CLUB’s electronic data, information, programs or documents, or that of its sponsors, collaborators, suppliers or third parties.
- Enter, store or disclose via the website any content that breaches intellectual or industrial property law, or third party trade secrets, and in general any content for which the user does not, by law, have the right to provide the same to third parties.
In compliance with applicable legal dispositions, users’ IP addresses shall be stored for the legally determined period of time, in order to be able to detect compliance with applicable legislation by users. Should content be published or should comments be made that could be considered breaches or felony, the website’s administrators may block, track, or delete any content or message in accordance with the aforesaid criteria.
- Telephone: 902 1899 00 (Spain) / + 34 93 496 36 00 (outside of Spain)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Futbol Club Barcelona, Avinguda Arístides Maillol, s/n, 08028 Barcelona (Espanya)